Retirement of SVN Commitfilter and Legacy Get Hot New Stuff systems

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 16:38:25 BST 2017

Hi all,

Idem for me with digiKam. Commit filter is a main tool used to follow
all contributors and see if something is badly done with commits. It's
main rules for open source project with a large amount of code, and a
lots of coder (as students)

Please reconsider to revival this important piece of software. It's
very important...

Best

Gilles Caulier