latest draft for mission (and strategy)

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Tue Jun 13 13:16:25 BST 2017

Hey,

Thanks for putting this together, I can only see it being positive going
forward.

The text itself is very clear and concise.

On the last section about promoting development, I'm wondering if it's
worthwhile having a statement about the infrastructure that KDE maintains
and develops? How about the following:

To promote the development of Free and Open-Source Software, KDE

   - …
   - maintains reliable technical infrastructure to support the community,
   evolving with the community

Thanks,
Kenny.