Top 15 Mailinglists with messages in moderation

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sun Jan 1 18:40:09 GMT 2017

Hi all,

It's that time of the month again when we review the mailing lists
whose moderation queues appear to not be being moderated.
I've gone through the list below and have moderated the lists,
releasing some legitimate email in the process, one of which dated
back to October :(

Based on the traffic on the lists, I think the following can probably be closed:

- bugsquad
- social-desktop
- kde-look
- freenx-knx
- ksecretservice-devel
- raptor
- kde-embedded

If anyone has any comments on this, please let us know. It would be
nice to hear from the list admins/moderators of the below lists...

Thanks,
Ben Cooksley