Top 15 Mailinglists with messages in moderation

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 02:18:48 GMT 2017

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 10:40 AM, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It's that time of the month again when we review the mailing lists
> whose moderation queues appear to not be being moderated.
> I've gone through the list below and have moderated the lists,
> releasing some legitimate email in the process, one of which dated
> back to October :(
>
> Based on the traffic on the lists, I think the following can probably be closed:
>
> - bugsquad
> - social-desktop
> - kde-look
> - freenx-knx
> - ksecretservice-devel
> - raptor
> - kde-embedded

I would add koffice, which is one of the lists I moderate. There has
not been a valid post since October 2013.

> If anyone has any comments on this, please let us know. It would be
> nice to hear from the list admins/moderators of the below lists...
>
> Thanks,
> Ben Cooksley

>>      27 kde-i18n-eo
>>      27 bugsquad
>>      25 social-desktop
>>      23 kde-l10n-hu
>>      23 kde-l10n-he
>>      22 kde-look
>>      21 kde-artists
>>      21 freenx-knx
>>      19 kde-i18n-pt
>>      17 konq-bugs
>>      16 ksecretservice-devel
>>      16 kdevelop-devel
>>      13 kde-nonlinux
>>      12 kdevelop
>>      12 kde-imaging
>>      11 kexi
>>      10 raptor
>>      10 kde-cl
>>       9 korganizer-devel
>>       9 kompare-devel
>>       9 kde-l10n-en_gb
>>       9 kde-embedded
>>       8 kstars-devel
>>       8 kde-usa
>>       8 kdelibs-bugs

I'm always willing to add lists to my "listadmin" commandline
application, either as a co-listowner or moderator (removing spam
only). I would like to be one of the listowners on kde-usa, please. We
need to use that list more, USAians!

Happy New Year,

Valorie

--