Changes to the bugzilla workflow: 2 proposals

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Mon Dec 12 06:14:21 GMT 2016

Il giorno Sun, 11 Dec 2016 22:35:03 +0100
Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano at tiscali.it>
ha scritto:

> This is implemented on various instances of bugzilla (mozilla.org,
> redhat.com, opensuse.org) and allows the requester to set a needinfo
> on one or more specific user.

To elaborate more for those unfamiliar: basically this flag allows to
request information to a specific user, to the reporter, to the
assignee, or to everyone, and can be cleared by itself when answering
the request for information. In openSUSE we found it much more useful
than the NEEDINFO state.

> What do you think?

+1 to both. That's what we use in openSUSE and works more or less OK.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
GPG key ID: A29D259B