[kde-community] Results from the Mission Survey

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Fri Jul 29 00:04:58 BST 2016

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry for taking so long with the survey analysis (analysis and
documentation of survey results always end up taking longer than expected), but
now finally I've prepared a presentation of the results of the first round of
analysis of the survey I did for input on KDE's Mission statement.
This is just plain results, no interpretation.
I said "first round" because I'm ready to do perform further analyses if these
results leave important questions open (if they can be answered from the data,
of course).
If you'd like me to dig deeper somewhere, feel free to tell me!

If anybody would like to get the raw data to do their own analyses, that's of
course possible as well.

With this, I leave you to the graphs and numbers, hoping that the results will
help us make confident decisions about our Mission statement (I think they do).

Cheers,
Thomas