[kde-community] Results from the Mission Survey

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Fri Jul 29 00:39:27 BST 2016

Le 29/07/2016 à 01:04, Thomas Pfeiffer a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
> I'm sorry for taking so long with the survey analysis (analysis and
> documentation of survey results always end up taking longer than
> expected), but now finally I've prepared a presentation of the results
> of the first round of analysis of the survey I did for input on KDE's
> Mission statement.
> This is just plain results, no interpretation.
> I said "first round" because I'm ready to do perform further analyses
> if these results leave important questions open (if they can be
> answered from the data, of course).
> If you'd like me to dig deeper somewhere, feel free to tell me!
>
> If anybody would like to get the raw data to do their own analyses,
> that's of course possible as well.
>
> With this, I leave you to the graphs and numbers, hoping that the
> results will help us make confident decisions about our Mission
> statement (I think they do).
>
> Cheers,
> Thomas
Hi,

Very interesting, overall, and specially to see the slight difference of
interest between contributors and users.

Very well done! However I have no idea how we are going to use this in
the mission definition, so I'm looking forward for the discussion.

Thx again for this hard work.

Cheers

Olivier