[kde-community] possible foss alternative to telegram/slack

Oddvar Lovaas oddvar at matrix.org
Thu Jul 28 09:57:44 BST 2016

Hi folks,

Someone asked if there's a desktop Matrix client - there is! Infact
there are many; inluding 3 Qt clients (Tensor, Quaternion and NaChat),
an electron-wrapped version of Vector and even an experimental IRCd
(PTO) that you can connect to from any IRC client!

All of these can be found on this page:
http://matrix.org/docs/projects/try-matrix-now.html#clients

Best regards,
Oddvar