[kde-community] KDE Mission - let's do this! : Feedback on survey draft

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Mon May 23 16:03:11 BST 2016

On Wednesday, May 18, 2016 11:43:12 PM CEST Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> I have created a survey draft at
> http://survey.kde.org/index.php/858172/lang-en
>
> Now please everybody click through it and give feedback on anything that you
> think should be changed.

I have a problem with answering
"...strive to make our products available on all major Free and proprietary
operating systems and platforms"

I'm all for making our apps available everywhere so would go very to the left,
but for Plasma I would go very to the right. And thinking about it: not all
products make sense everywhere. No matter how much I strive for it, KWin won't
run on Windows (probably not even with the new Linux support in Windows 10).

So maybe that needs to be more fine grained? Worded differently?

Cheers
Martin