[kde-community] KDE Mission - let's do this!

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Tue Apr 26 20:21:10 BST 2016

Hi,

On 24 April 2016 at 21:34, Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org> wrote:
> Nevertheless a comment about the "end-user webservices": AFAIK OwnCloud and
> WikiToLearn are quite different. OwnCloud is a developing a software, while
> WikiToLearn is mainly about creating content (for a MediaWiki).
> IMO creating content is not part of the core of what KDE is doing.
> (I know not everbody agrees with this.)

while this statement is already inaccurate for KDE, which is creating
a lot of content already (icons, documentation, ...) this claim is
also inaccurate for what concerns WikiToLearn: there are 57 developers
(as of now) discussing on the tech channel, and about 15-20 active
(i.e. with recent commits) purely software developers. So, not the
majority of contributors, but not precisely a negligible team either.

Bye,
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום