[kde-community] finding a clear vision for KDE - first draft for discussion

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sun Feb 14 20:16:57 GMT 2016

I am currently going through all the feedback again. Thanks for all your
really useful feedback, Ingo. We'll take over a lot of it for the second
draft.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 5:00 PM Ingo Klöcker <kloecker at kde.org> wrote:

> So, how about
> "KDE enables everyone to control their digital life without compromising
> their
> privacy."

It seems to me this is pitching control against privacy. If you want more
control you need to give up your privacy. To me one doesn't follow from the
other. Or am I missing something important?

Cheers
Lydia