[kde-community] Differences between proposed vision drafts (or "inclusive" vs "focused")

Alexander Dymo alex at alexdymo.com
Fri Feb 5 18:06:26 GMT 2016

Ingo, you may be right here. If we extract the vision statement from
the proposal, it would be something like:

"An end user will have free software apps and shells/launchers on any
device they use".

Note, this is what I came up just now when writing this reply. This
needs more thought, but the main idea is there.