[kde-community] Bikeshedding - our strength apparently *sigh*

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Sat Sep 19 18:58:26 BST 2015

On 09/19/2015 07:52 PM, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> You mean that a KDE project would ignore your review request it it comes from
> reviewboard/phabricator?

I think that's a realistic, even likely concern. We already
know that some devs don't like using multiple code review
sites concurrently from the gerrit and Phab trial runs, and
it's conceivable that some developers might prefer GitHub to
Phabricator. "Please file this on GitHub because I don't look
at Phab" would be a matter of time.

Cheers,
Eike