[kde-community] Mailing list for KDE tutorials discussion

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Sat Aug 15 07:37:31 BST 2015

Since this is off-topic in akademy-attendees, I only reply on kde-community
mailing list.

IMO it's different from kde-devel.  kde-devel is suitable for asking or
discussing while developing.  However, what I'd like to do is to create
materials and  courses about how to develop KDE/Qt applications.
 kde-teaching is used to discuss about creating and improving such tutorial
materials, or exchange experiences while teaching.  After this course, one
can develop and discuss questions on kde-devel.

Franklin