[kde-community] [kde-promo] KDE at FOSDEM 2015 report

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Feb 3 19:34:59 GMT 2015

El Dimarts, 3 de febrer de 2015, a les 16:45:51, Jonathan Riddell va escriure:
> Another comment, I posted various photos to Google Plus and Facebook over
> the weekend which I think is well worth doing so the outside world can see
> we are active and loved.

Photos on social media are great, but...

... could you please try to get someone else to take those photos with a
different phone and then share it to you? The bad quality of your camera is
starting to be a running joke amonsgt our social media followers and I'd say
it hurts us.

Cheers,
  Albert