[kde-community] KDE at FOSDEM 2015 report

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Feb 3 15:45:51 GMT 2015

Another comment, I posted various photos to Google Plus and Facebook over
the weekend which I think is well worth doing so the outside world can see
we are active and loved.  I don't have access to the Twitter account but I
see Albert posted a few.  I think every event where KDE has a presence
needs at least 1 person with access to all the social media accounts to
post updates throughout the day.  I also think a hootsuite account would be
well worth getting as it saves having to post to three places at once, I
did try to set one up last akademy but it said the kde accounts were
already used by a hootsuite account which nobody knew anything about.

Jonathan