[kde-community] [kde-promo] [kde-promo] FOSDEM

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Dec 23 19:43:49 GMT 2014

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 8:39 PM, Rick Timmis <Rick.Timmis at abazander.com> wrote:
> I have the task of getting stuff printed, but I have no clue whats got to go on what. What is an FLA? text for manifesto?
> Some pointers and I can take care of anything that is Ink to Paper

Cool :)
John Layt made small business cards for the manifest last year. Maybe
he still has the source for it.
The FLA is the Fiduciary Licensing Agreement. It is at
https://ev.kde.org/resources/ (Take the first one). We need two per
person who signs it. If we have enough for 10 to 15 people that should
be fine I think.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org