[kde-community] [kde-promo] [kde-promo] FOSDEM

Rick Timmis Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
Tue Dec 23 19:39:15 GMT 2014

On December 23, 2014 1:25:23 PM GMT, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
>On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 5:38 PM, Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org>
>wrote:
>> I've made a wiki page, please put your details on it if you can come
>and if you can help
>> https://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/FOSDEM/2015
>
>This page is still looking a tad sad. If you're attending FOSDEM
>please have a look if you can help out with getting any parts of the
>booth stuff done.
>
>> We don't have claudia this year, does anyone know if there's a stock
>> of t-shirts and if there's a way to get them to brussels for selling?
>
>We've got t-shirts covered now it seems.
>Can we get some of the little Konquis to sell? Anyone up for getting
>manifesto cards printed? Anyone up for getting a few FLAs printed for
>signing there?

I have the task of getting stuff printed, but I have no clue whats got to go on what. What is an FLA? text for manifesto?
Some pointers and I can take care of anything that is Ink to Paper

Hth

Rick