[kde-community] FOSDEM Organisation

Rick Timmis Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
Sun Dec 7 00:26:08 GMT 2014

STOP, That is Enough !!

This conversation does not belong here, it is devisive, confrontational and can not be resolved here..

WE - The KDE Community have a responsibility, and duty first and for most to protect the unity of our community

PLEASE Cease with this thread of conversation.

IF YOU Feel strongly on either side of this argument then please make you feelings known directly to the organisers of FOSDEM

PLEASE STOP..

Thanks

RIck Timmis

Sent from Blue Mail