[kde-community] FOSDEM Organisation

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Sun Dec 7 00:20:42 GMT 2014

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 7:08 PM, Valorie Zimmerman
<valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Woah. I never thought I would hear such things here.
>
> On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Pau Garcia i Quiles
> <pgquiles at elpauer.org> wrote:
> > John,
> >
> > You couldn't be more wrong.

Can everybody just take a step back and relax?

John is not calling for a KDE UPRISING (in capital letters), he's just
saying he's not collaborating for this and that reason, and someone
else needs to step in. None of you posting here have posted scientific
proof of your claims, so let's just talk about who's taking on John's
missing contributions. We can discuss FOSDEM's policy in a separate
thread/meeting.

David E. Narvaez