[kde-community] Make the World a Better Place! - KDE End of Year 2014 Fundraising

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Oct 14 20:34:28 BST 2014

As we approach the end of the year we begin the season of giving. What would
suit the holiday better than giving to the entire world?

Here is a unique way to give back to KDE allowing us to keep giving free
software to humankind.

By participating in this fundraiser, you'll be part of the improvements we'll
put into our educational software, so kids can have better tools for school;
our office suite, so we have the best tools for the workplace; and our desktop
so we can all experience a fun and productive experience when interacting with
our computers.

Donating to KDE is not for you, it is for the entire world.

As a way to say thank you, starting with € 30 we will send a KDE themed
postcard to any given address. You will get an extra card for every additional
€ 10 donation. Get cards for yourself and for your family and friends to show
them you care for freedom. It's the perfect way to spread the festive cheer
and donate to your favorite project at the same time.

More at https://www.kde.org/fundraisers/yearend2014/