[kde-community] Google Code-In

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 02:10:42 GMT 2014

If any of you are planning to mentor, but have not yet subscribed to
KDE-Soc-Mentor and added some tasks to the spreadsheet, and pinged us
if your subscription isn't accepted in #kde-soc, please do so now.

If you think one of us admins doesn't know you by name or email
address, please mention what team you are working in, and point us to
your proposed tasks. We seem to have a few former GSoC students who
want to mentor GCi, which is *great* - as long as the team wants the
tasks done as the possible mentor proposes. As with everything the KDE
community does, collaboration is how we get things done.

The application period for GCi is open, but we do not have enough
tasks yet to apply.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez