[kde-community] Proposal Two: The Sigma Release Days and independent releases

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Tue May 13 17:17:43 BST 2014

Good morning

It's now a bit more than "one or two" weeks but I finally found the time and
energy to summarize the discussion threads of my proposal emails. And here is
the first one (always start with the small ones ;-).

There were just two people who wrote their opinion and I'd like to summarize
their emails like:

- Albert: discussion more for promo/marketing people, too much work for all
the individual releases and freezes
- Aleix: agrees with Albert, it's promo work, let them decide

I hope you guys can agree with my extractions otherwise just shout at me ;-).

And I can agree with their opinions. Let's close this discussion here and move
it to kde-promo or the markting list at a later point in time.

Best regards
Mario