[kde-community] Request to join the Kde incubator for GCompris

Michael Pyne mpyne at kde.org
Sun Feb 16 16:51:09 UTC 2014

On Sun, February 16, 2014 17:40:51 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> I just need to know if we're willing to start that process, or is there
> anyone with concerns of having GCompris in our community? Finding issues
> and resolving them is obviously part of the process, so I'm thinking about
> anything radical (on the value level), personally I don't think there's
> any.

I can only speak for myself, but I would recommend starting the incubator 
process concurrently with awaiting the resolution of our acceptable licensing 

Judging from the reaction on-list it would seem there is broad support both 
for accepting GCompris and for revising our acceptable licensing policy if 
needed to make that happen.

 - Michael Pyne

More information about the kde-community mailing list