[kde-community] let's get ready for Google Summer of Code 2014

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sun Feb 9 12:37:25 GMT 2014

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 9:24 AM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> Hey everyone :)
>
> It is time to get ready for GSoC 2014. It's another great chance to
> get some large projects done this year and welcome new enthusiastic
> people to KDE. I am working on our application.
> I have started our ideas page at
> http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2014/Ideas  Please go and add projects
> proposals that you think would be awesome to have a student work on
> them. Please only add proposals where either you or someone you know
> are willing to mentor them. If you have ideas but don't have a mentor
> for them please find a mentor first on the appropriate mailinglist.
>
> The ideas page needs to be in good shape by 14 February at 19:00 UTC.
> Go go go go! ;-)  http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2014/Ideas
> In case of questions please ask on #kde-soc or kde-soc-mentor at kde.org.

Hey folks :)

*poke* about this. The ideas page is still looking rather empty and
the application deadline is getting closer. Please help with filling
up the ideas page. If you have questions or are unsure about a project
please ping me to discuss it.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org