[kde-community] I need your help. Diploma thesis about media choice and usage in KDE

Mario Fux KDE ML kde-ml at unormal.org
Tue Feb 11 14:47:45 GMT 2014

Dear KDE mates and contributors

Finally the end of my studies is near and thus I'm currently in the process of
writing my diploma thesis. I've worked hard during the last weeks and months
on a questionnaire [1] which shall collect some data for my thesis.
Furthermore the data of this survey will be interesting for the KDE community
as well.

So please take some time and add it to your todo list or, even better, go
directly to my questionnaire [1] and help me make a great diploma thesis and
improve the KDE community in some ways.

The questionnaire [1] takes some 20 to 30 minutes and will show you some
interesting facts about our community in the last 15 years. At the end of the
questionnaire you'll find a way to participate in a draw where you can even
win something nice.

So once again: Old and young people of KDE, documentation writers, developers,
translators, bug reporters and triagers, packagers and all the others of you
who contribute to all that makes KDE a great community with great software and
more, please take some time and help me to filled in questionnaires [1] from
all over the world.

Thanks to all for reading and helping and towards the summer of 2014 you can
read here what all the data you gave me showed us and where we can learn and
improve.

Thanks in advance
Mario Fux

[1] http://survey.kde.org/index.php/249736/lang-en

--
Fellow of the FSFE.org and Joined the Game of KDE.org
Main Organizer of the Randa Meetings (www.randa-meetings.ch)