[kde-community] let's get ready for Google Summer of Code 2014

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Feb 4 08:24:02 GMT 2014

Hey everyone :)

It is time to get ready for GSoC 2014. It's another great chance to
get some large projects done this year and welcome new enthusiastic
people to KDE. I am working on our application.
I have started our ideas page at
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2014/Ideas  Please go and add projects
proposals that you think would be awesome to have a student work on
them. Please only add proposals where either you or someone you know
are willing to mentor them. If you have ideas but don't have a mentor
for them please find a mentor first on the appropriate mailinglist.

The ideas page needs to be in good shape by 14 February at 19:00 UTC.
Go go go go! ;-)  http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2014/Ideas
In case of questions please ask on #kde-soc or kde-soc-mentor at kde.org.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org