[kde-community] Updating our vision

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 23:06:11 GMT 2014

FWIW, i agree with Thomas. Vision discussions often result in long debates
and little outcome. Our manifesto probably being a positive exception due
to a clear ad limited scope and the leadership of who managed it.

I suggest to have and discuss shared ideas in specific areas but refrain
from trying to come with an over-arching and likely over-reaching vision.

sent from my tablet, pls excuse me for brevity and bad spelling