[kde-community] Downtime for some services
bcooksley at kde.org
Fri Sep 6 00:08:41 UTC 2013
Due to likely disk issues on one of our servers, it is necessary to
replace both disks which the system uses. To ensure data integrity is
maintained, we will begin moving data off the system now, shutting
down services as we go.
The following services are affected:
- SCM (git.kde.org and svn.kde.org)
- Bugzilla (bugs.kde.org)
- Identity (including login for all sites using Identity authentication)
- Continuous Integration (build.kde.org)
- All IRC services (pursuivant, sKreamer, insanity, all bouncer accounts)
- Some other websites (pride.kde.org, conf.kde.org).
Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
More information about the kde-community