[kde-community] Why were there no talks about Ubuntu Mobile at Akademy?

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 12:37:56 BST 2013

Heya,

See the subject - I don't understand why, if Ubuntu wants people to
develop apps for their Qt/QML based Phone OS (and perhaps, later,
desktop), they were not at Akademy? Not as sponsors, not with a booth,
not with talks and sessions... Or were they and I just didn't notice
them?

They DID know that the single largest bunch of qualified Qt/QML
developers was having a meeting in Spain, did they?

Cheers,
Jos