[kde-community] Tupi: Open 2D Magic

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Sun Jun 23 10:10:37 BST 2013

On Saturday 22 June 2013 06:34:52 Carl Symons wrote:
> Definitely cool enough.

+1 from me! The demos and screenshots look really cool and I
would love to see it joining the KDE family.

One maybe problematic point I noted is the license: In KDE we
require all source code to be GPL v2 compatible [1], meaning
GPL v3 does not comply with the license policy. Hence, would
relicensing the code to be GPL v2 compatibly (e.g. to license
"GPL v2 or GPL v3 or any later") be an option?

Greetings,
Andreas

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Licensing_Policy