[kde-community] intro to kde-community mailing list

Jure Repinc jlp at holodeck1.com
Thu May 2 01:37:31 BST 2013

Hi everyone

I'm Jure Repinc (JLP on IRC, JRepin on identi.ca/twitter) and live in
Slovenia. KDE and GNU/Linux came into my life in 1999. My contribution to KDE
started in 2003 when I began helping with translation into Slovenian.

Nowadays I'm still helping with translation and I'm also the guy who tries to
post news about cool stuff happening in KDE community to our social media
outlets and on other news sites. Here and there I also contribute a patch and
I regularly test alpha/beta releases of KDE software. When I get (or create
:)) the opportunity I also present and promote KDE community and our creations
to other people here in Slovenia.

Have a great time,
Jure Repinc