[kde-community] intro to kde-community mailing list

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 10:37:17 BST 2013

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 6:14 AM, Agustin Benito Bethencourt (toscalix)
<abenito at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think that it is a good practice that we introduce ourselves since this is a
> new open list.

Hi folks, I'm Valorie Zimmerman, part of the Community Working Group
for the greater KDE community. I started out writing some user
documentation for Amarok, do some testing, user support, and also some
of that work for the Kubuntu team as well. I also help out with GSoC,
SoK and GCi when time permits.

The CWG can help when there is bad or questionable behavior, but I'm
more interested in promoting healthy team function. Please call us in
if you are interested in improving how your KDE team works together,
before problems begin!

You may have seen my blog, Linux Grandma, on the Planet.

I'm so happy to see this list opening up.

All the best,

Valorie
--
http://about.me/valoriez