[kde-community] intro to kde-community mailing list

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Wed May 1 18:22:29 BST 2013

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Agustin Benito Bethencourt (toscalix)
<abenito at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think that it is a good practice that we introduce ourselves since this is a
> new open list.

Good idea!
Hi! I'm Lydia. For KDE I'm on the board of directors of KDE e.V. as
well since nearly 2 years now. I am a founding member of the community
working group and one of the people who wrote KDE's Code of Conduct. I
am one of the people running KDE's mentoring programs GSoC, Code-in,
SoK and OPW. Oh and I am the editor of Open Advice (open-advice.org).
In general I am helping people make awesome happen and you can come to
me with questions about KDE's governance, community and on-boarding
processes as well as for anything you're not sure who to talk to
about. Most of the time I'll be able to point you to the right person.
For work-work I am doing community communications around technical
projects including Wikidata and the VisualEditor for WIkipedia at
Wikimedia Germany.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org