[kde-community] I am Myriam, was Re: intro to kde-community mailing list

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sat Apr 27 14:55:41 BST 2013

Hi all,

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Agustin Benito Bethencourt (toscalix)
<abenito at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think that it is a good practice that we introduce ourselves since this is a
> new open list.

Good idea:

my name is Myriam Schweingruber aka Mamarok on IRC, and as the nick
suggests I am involved in Amarok in particular and in the KDE Bugsquad
and KDE Quality Team more generally.

Mind you, questions about bugs are better asked on the individual bug
tracker or on the bugsquad at kde.org mailing list for more general