[Kde-cl] Fwd: [camast 34438743] Subdominio "cl.kde.org"

Camilo Astete camilo.astete at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 06:20:26 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DreamHost Customer Support Team <support at dreamhost.com>
Date: 2010/4/30
Subject: Re: [camast 34438743] Subdominio "cl.kde.org"
To: camilo.astete at gmail.com

- After reading this response, please consider visiting
- the URL below to comment on its quality. Thanks!
-
- http://www.dreamhost.com/survey.cgi?n=34438743&m=2648872

Hello,

> It is the owner of KDE is redirecting me yourdomain (cl.kde.org) to my
> account, I can do there?, You can manually assign the DNS?

I'm sorry, but I'm not quite sure what you mean. What I'm saying is that
KDE is hosted with an account with us. Because of this, you can't host
their sub-domains on your account. Instead, they would have to host
"cl.kde.org" on their account and provide you access using our account
privileges.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but if you have any other questions,
just let me know.

Thanks!
Jeff M

         DreamHost Support Team  +  support at dreamhost.com
 Earn over $97 for each referral: http://www.dreamhost.com/rewards.html
      To continue this support case, just reply to this email.
    Open a new case at: https://panel.dreamhost.com/?tab=support

--
Camilo Eduardo Astete Arriagada
Coordinador Nacional FLISoL Chile 2010.