[Kde-cl] Fwd: [camast 34438467] Subdominio "cl.kde.org"

Camilo Astete camilo.astete at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 05:42:42 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DreamHost Customer Support Team <support at dreamhost.com>
Date: 2010/4/29
Subject: Re: [camast 34438467] Subdominio "cl.kde.org"
To: camilo.astete at gmail.com

- After reading this response, please consider visiting
- the URL below to comment on its quality. Thanks!
-
- http://www.dreamhost.com/survey.cgi?n=34438467&m=8398357

Hello,

> Dear, I have a subdomain of the DNS is kde.org (nsx.kde.org), and I assign
it
> to an account I set up my space on dreamhost, but I could not do since I'm
> not the one with the kde.org control, only I get redirected to make the
> subdomain kde.org "cl.kde.org" to my mind, my query is:
>
> I can assign "cl.kde.org" on my dreamhost account without the kde.orgdomain?

Unfortunately not :(. The owner of the KDE domain has already hosted it
with us and, as such, other sub-domains can not be hosted on other
accounts. However, if you contact the owner of the domain, they can host
this on their account and provide you access:

http://wiki.dreamhost.com/Account_Privileges

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but if you have any other questions,
just let me know.

Thanks!
Jeff M

         DreamHost Support Team  +  support at dreamhost.com
 Earn over $97 for each referral: http://www.dreamhost.com/rewards.html
      To continue this support case, just reply to this email.
    Open a new case at: https://panel.dreamhost.com/?tab=support

--
Camilo Eduardo Astete Arriagada
Coordinador Nacional FLISoL Chile 2010.