[kde-china] Re: I want to participate in trasnlating KDE documentation to Chinese

Sami Zhan samizhan在gmx.com
星期三 七月 20 18:01:56 CEST 2011

在 星期三 20 7月 2011 21:19:43,Yue Liu 写道:
> 话说userbase有没有简繁自动转换啊?
>
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 9:18 PM, Yue Liu <yue.liu在mail.com> wrote:
> > 帮助菜单里的文档的这种东西很少有人去看,官方英文文档也更新的很慢。一般只有复杂的生产用软件或开发工具需要看文档,就算是这些大家也多倾向于到网上看。
> > 所以建议重点翻译userbase.kde.org,techbase主要面向开发者的,翻不翻译无所谓。
> >
> > On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 6:50 PM, lins <mysnowls在163.com> wrote:
> >> Thanks. By the way I find it's too slow to connect to techbase.kde.org
> >> using my ADSL cable provided by China Telecom!

You are supposed to connect Anne Willson, a British who is managing the
translating work in userbase currently. She is kind so there is no matter at
all. You should first register an account in userbase.kde.org and then apply
for being in the translator group. Anne Willson will handle these kinds of
things. You have to give your person resume in a special page in userbase,
where Anne will have a look on it and then give you the translation permit.

I am also working for the userbase and wriring for a book of KDE, but the
project paused for my heavey study load. I am not sure but I have registerd
the SAT tests because my parents insist me going to US to study my first and
second circles of universites but I will transfer to EU because the atmosphere
in US is too commercial, Hollywood, AVN, the centre of internet porn,
MicroSoft, Apple Inc, Google, Facebook...

Anyway, userbase is a free place where is just like Wikipedia.

Sincerely,
Sami Zhan

关于邮件列表 kde-china 的更多信息