[kde-china] 回复: l10n-kde4/zh_CN/messages/extragear-multimedia

JimHu jimhuyiwei在yahoo.com.cn
星期六 十一月 7 12:22:52 CET 2009

Never be too hard on others in open source community.

Some of the translations from LP may have a few quality issues, but please don't look down on all the LP translators.

I think we gather here, in this community, because we have the same belief of free and open source software.  No matter the translations are done by upstream or downstream, they should be treated fairly.

How to deal with the relationship between downstream and upstream is totally your own business.  Being a critic only doesn't hlep to solve any of these problems.

--- 09年11月7日,周六, Hui Ni <shuizhuyuanluo在126.com> 写道: