D26752: ECMAddAppIcon: Do not warn about mac and window icons if isnt a OS specific build

Ben Cooksley noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 19 18:51:02 GMT 2020

bcooksley requested changes to this revision.
bcooksley added a comment.

  Christophe is correct here, it is worth warning developers about these issues regardless of the platform, so they can get the code ready for those platforms and test everything in their local environment as much as possible.
  I know for certain that there are developers who rely on our CI system and the Binary Factory to test and validate their applications (because they themselves do not have access to a development environment on those platforms).

  If this warning were to occur only on the platform(s) which it impacts then it would become much harder for people to fix and debug.

  Of course, if you aren't targeting those platforms, you can just do the necessary if() to not hit this path.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D26752