D26752: ECMAddAppIcon: Do not warn about mac and window icons if isnt a OS specific build

Christophe Giboudeaux noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 19 17:23:43 GMT 2020

cgiboudeaux added a comment.

  In D26752#596949 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26752#596949>, @tcanabrava wrote:

  > I don't see the gain on having a warning - in a windows system, about
  >  missing mac icons if I'm not *deploying*.

  Then fix your code. ie only call ecm_add_app_icon on platforms you support (and leave the others broken, that's bad but you won't see the warning)

  > nor I do see a warning on a linux system about windows or mac run time
  >  issues (and missing icons is a run time issue).

  This is not a runtime issue. On Windows at least, the application icon is embedded in the executable.

  These warnings are real issues.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL