kdelibs/kdecore/cmakelists KDE4_ENABLE_EXCEPTIONS cmake failure (4.8, 4.9)

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 17 15:57:57 UTC 2012

Michael Pyne <mpyne at kde.org> writes:

> It looks like it's not a pressing issue given KDE apparently compiles
> even without the flag defined though. I take it FindKDE4Internal.cmake
> doesn't take action to disable exception support by default on cmake?

It looks like it doesn't indeed. OTOH, clang's man page says
-fexceptions is on by default on x86-64 (it doesn't say anything about
other architectures, including i386, though).