DocBook XML & XSL: new dependencies

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue May 18 23:19:12 CEST 2010

On Thursday 13 May 2010, Luigi Toscano wrote:
> Maciej Mrozowski wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Gentoo needs something like below as we do not provide catalog.xml (I
> > think it's regenerated elsewhere under different name) :
> >
> > -find_path (DOCBOOKXML_CURRENTDTD_DIR catalog.xml
> > +find_path (DOCBOOKXML_CURRENTDTD_DIR catalog.xml docbook.cat
>
> docbook.cat should be the sgml catalog. Anyway, I reworked
> FindDocBookXML.cmake and committed it (r1126024); the new version should
> work everywhere.

I had a quick look at both files (XML and XSLT).
Only a few comments:
you should add
include(FindPackageHandleStandardArgs)
, otherwise, as it is now, both files rely on that some other file which has
been processed before has already done that.

I think the foreach()-loop in both files should/could be put in a
if(NOT DOCBOOKXSL_DIR) / if(NOT DOCBOOKXML_CURRENTDTD_VERSION)
so the globbing is only executed when the find_path() calls later on will
actually do something.

Beside that both files look quite nice now :-)