DocBook XML & XSL: new dependencies

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 13 03:45:28 CEST 2010

Luigi Toscano wrote:
> Maciej Mrozowski wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Gentoo needs something like below as we do not provide catalog.xml (I think
>> it's regenerated elsewhere under different name) :
>>
>> -find_path (DOCBOOKXML_CURRENTDTD_DIR catalog.xml
>> +find_path (DOCBOOKXML_CURRENTDTD_DIR catalog.xml docbook.cat
>>
> docbook.cat should be the sgml catalog. Anyway, I reworked
> FindDocBookXML.cmake and committed it (r1126024); the new version should work
> everywhere.

It was still missing paths for OpenSolaris. From Pavel's note, what I
did to make the Fedora hacks less hackish will make that work also.
After comparing notes, I committed (r1126043) a combination of my
changes with yours. Feel free to poke me if it breaks :-).

--
Matthew
What? This signature /again/?