krita CMake module search order wrong

Maciej Mrozowski reavertm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 20:39:46 CET 2010

On Friday 22 of January 2010 19:34:03 Cyrille Berger wrote:
> On Friday 22 January 2010, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> > I've been unable to build krita for some time, and finally decided to
> > investigate closer. Upon inspection, it's not too hard to spot the
> > problem:
> >
> > HAVE_GLEW: '1'
> > GLEW_LIBRARIES: ''
> >
> > On further inspection, it turns out that FindGLEW.cmake (from
> > koffice/cmake/modules) isn't even being invoked. Instead it seems to be
> > using the FindGLEW.cmake from $KDEDIR/share/apps/cmake/modules.
> >
> > I can fix the problem by manually copying the module, but methinks the
> > search order is wrong... Thoughts?
>
> What is the difference between the two ? I am thinking we should probably
> kill the one that is in cmake/modules.

Gluon used to install too many .cmake files (and one incompatible as you
experienced) and those found in /usr/share/apps/cmake shadow those provided by
koffice. I think I've already poked gluon devs about it month ago and it's
fixed upstream since then, still you need to take care of removing it manually
if you use some bad distro gluon dev package or old gluon git checkout.

--
regards
MM