openssl cmake module

matthias sweertvaegher matthias.sweertvaegher at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 23:07:17 CEST 2010

Hi,

yesterday I had some trouble linking my plasmoid which uses openssl.
It turned out that there was a FindOpenSSL cmake module bundled with
kde libs which takes precedence over the cmake supplied one but the
kde one does not link against the crypto lib. Thiago told me the kde
one was there because the cmake one did not exist yet. So now it is
probably superseded by the cmake one. Using the cmake one I had no
trouble linking my plasmoid. allen_kdab suggested to post this
question on this mailinglist. Is the kde openssl cmake module still
needed?

greets
matthias