KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 16:37:12 CEST 2009

In data domenica 06 settembre 2009 16:13:07, Alexander Neundorf ha scritto:
: > On Sunday 06 September 2009, Dario Freddi wrote:
> > In data domenica 06 settembre 2009 15:57:59, Alexander Neundorf ha
scritto:
> > > Sure ? I don't see it.
> >
> > You are right. We replaced that macro with stubs some time ago and I
> > completely forgot about it.
>
> Cool :-)
> So we even got rid of an unused macro which we otherwise would have to
>  support for all of KDE4 at least :-)

Yeah :)

> So whatever svn module needs to current version, should then specify this
> version in the find_package(KDE4) call as shown above.
>
> I think this is something for a monday.

Agreed. So I'm sending the last diff; this time including everything that's
changed in KDELibs, which includes also bumping up the revision (already
timestamped on tomorrow, when I will push it according to your suggestion. I
will CCMAIL mueller in the commit, as he usually takes over this stuff from
what I've seen).

After this commit, I'll bump up KDE4WORKSPACE_VERSION to 4.3.61 and make it
depend on kde 4.3.68 at least. Probably these two would better be off in the
same commit. Please tell me if everything is right in what I am about to do
(hoping you can trust me for the fixes in kdebase-workspace ;) ), and thank
you very much again for your patience on this.

--

Dario Freddi
KDE Developer
GPG Key Signature: 511A9A3B