KDE

Dario Freddi drf at kde.org
Mon Sep 7 12:28:46 CEST 2009

SVN commit 1020835 by dafre:

CCMAIL:kde-buildsystem at kde.org
CCMAIL:mueller at kde.org
CCMAIL:neundorf at kde.org

Commit coming after a long discussion with Alexander. Changing and moving KAuth macros,
updating documentation, fixing stuff that already used KAuth. Also, bumping up KDE revision,
KDE4WORKSPACE revision and make kdebase/workspace depend on the new 4.3.68 snapshot.

Mail me if you find anything strange, it's my first KDE version bump, so you know ;)

A big thank you to Alexander for all the help he gave on the cmake side of life.

 M  +3 -3      kdebase/workspace/CMakeLists.txt
 M  +6 -5      kdebase/workspace/kcontrol/dateandtime/CMakeLists.txt
 M  +0 -3      kdebase/workspace/kcontrol/remotewidgets/CMakeLists.txt
 M  +6 -4      kdebase/workspace/libs/ksysguard/processcore/CMakeLists.txt
 M  +2 -2      kdelibs/CMakeLists.txt
 M  +29 -9     kdelibs/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake
 M  +36 -64    kdelibs/cmake/modules/FindPolkitQt.cmake
 M  +57 -0     kdelibs/cmake/modules/KDE4Macros.cmake
 M  +1 -61     kdelibs/cmake/modules/MacroKAuth.cmake
 M  +2 -3      kdelibs/kdecore/CMakeLists.txt
 M  +5 -2      kdelibs/kdecore/auth/example/CMakeLists.txt
 M  +9 -4      kdelibs/kdecore/auth/kauthactionreply.h
 M  +5 -7      kdelibs/plasma/CMakeLists.txt

http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=1020835