New file: PolkitQt-1.cmake

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Oct 20 19:47:19 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 20 October 2009, Dario Freddi wrote:
> Unfortunately it is. The two libraries are plain different (so names are
> polkit-qt and polkit-qt-1), just like polkit itself. It will be needed by
> kdebase-workspace 4.5 when polkit-1 stuff will move to kdebase (see k-c-d),
> more than that I don't know where it could be used.
>
> I think both modules (FindPolkitQt.cmake and FindPolkitQt-1.cmake) could
> not be installed, and just be included in kdebase/workspace/cmake/modules.
> I honestly don't see a real point in shipping those, after all KDE
> applications will rely on KAuth and not polkit-qt.

That sounds good :-)
But, is it used in kdelibs/ or kdebase/workspace/ ?

> Let me know what you think.
>
> I added the HINTs, good catch. Please also let me know if the file is ok to
> commit (and please CC me, as well :) )

You may also extend the docs at the top a bit, so it says more than "Try to
find Polkit-qt-1;  Once done this will define..."
Maybe a word or two what polkit-qt is and why there is a FindPolkitQt-1.cmake
and a FindPolkitQt.cmake