KDE/kdelibs

Sebastian Trueg trueg at kde.org
Fri Nov 27 10:20:20 CET 2009

I really dont get this CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH thing. The documentation on it
is nearly not existing and it I set it to the prefix where the
ontologies are installed (and nothing else), the following code will
find it:

find_path (SHAREDDESKTOPONTOLOGIES_ROOT_DIR
  nie/nie.trig
  PATHS
  ${CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH}
  PATH_SUFFIXES share/ontology